1. Visit your counselor at your home high school to obtain a packet.
2. Read all of the items in the contract, and if you agree to them, sign.
3. Have your parents read all of the items on the parent contract, and if they agree to them, sign.
4. Submit signed contracts to your home school guidance counselor.
5. Have an adult who knows you well write a recommendation letter (optional).
6. After one week has passed, check with your guidance counselor to see if your completed packet has been mailed.
7. Wait very patiently for a letter from the Individualized Learning Center indicating your acceptance status.