The Rockwood Board of Education is a group of seven members who are elected to serve as the educational advocate of our community's youth. The key roles and responsibilities of the Board are to:
- Hire and evaluate the superintendent and delegate all administrative responsibilities.
- Approve the school district's budget.
- Establish goals and evaluate outcomes.
- Adopt and evaluate policies.
- Connect with the community.
- Assure school district performance.
LtoR: Matt Doell, president; Jaime Bayes, director, Lynne Midyett, director, Loralee Mondl, vice-president, Dr. Keith Kinder, director
and Randy Miller, director.