Eureka High School implemented a new visitor management system in 2017. This new security system offers a fast, simple way to electronically register and review individuals who visit our school. It will streamline our check-in process.
What is staying the same?
Providing a safe, secure school is always a priority for Eureka High School. We will continue to use the following safety practices:
What is new this school year?
- Door-access technology requires visitors to buzz-in to the school office before entering the school.
- Visitor check-in centers are located at the entrance of our school.
- Security cameras monitor the building and parking lots.
- School resource officers patrol our buildings.
- All exterior doors are locked.
- All visitors wear Identification badges.
Please note the following additions to our safety protocols.
- Visitors will be asked to provide a driver's license when they arrive at the school check-in center.
- Our Eureka attendant will verify the license and check the visitor into the school.
- When the visitor has been verified, the system will create a customized badge that includes the name, date, time and destination in the building.
- Then, the visitor will wear this badge while in the building, allowing for easy identification of all guests.
Contact Principal Charles Crouther at (636) 733-3100 for information and input.