Eureka High School—"Taking Care of Business"
- Accounting (10th-12th grade)
- Audio Video Communications (9th-12th grade)
- Business & Personal Law (10th-12th grade)
- Business Internship/CCE (12th grade)
- Computer Applications for Business (formerly Information Technology/MS Office/Keyboarding) (9th-12th grade)
- Entrepreneurship (formerly Business Management) (10th-12th grade)
- Getting A Job (9th-12th grade)
- Graphic Media Communications (9th-12th grade)
- Multimedia Communications (formerly Multimedia Applications) (9th-12th grade)
- Personal Finance & Business (10th-12th grade) (**MEETS Personal Finance Graduation Requirement**)
- Sports & Entertainment Management (10th-12th grade)
- Web Design & Communication (9th-12th grade)
Doug Dietrich (Teaches Accounting, Business & Personal Law, Getting A Job and Personal Finance & Business)
Michael Hunt (Teaches Audio/Video Communications, Computer Applications for Business, Entrepreneurship, Multimedia Communications, Personal Finance & Business, Sports/Entertainment Management and Web Design & Communication)
Mary Haar (Teaches Business Internship/CCE)
Personal Finance GRADUATION REQUIREMENT
DID YOU KNOW?
Personal Finance & Business (a course offered in the Business Department) FULFILLS the PERSONAL FINANCE Graduation Requirement EACH STUDENT must meet!