Rockwood families have the opportunity to pay for their child's school fees online, as well as obtain cash receipts and view their payment history of school purchases.
What will I see with the Parent Pay Online system?
Parents will access this new system online. Each Rockwood school will have a direct link to its customized system on their school website. Parents will login to a secure site to access their family account where they can purchase items and make payments for multiple children in a single transaction. Some examples include but are not limited to the following:
- High School Items: AP Exams, Yearbooks, Athletics/Activities, and more
- Middle School Items: Class Fees, School Dances, Spirit Wear and more
- Elementary School Items: Field Trips, Supplies, Library Fines, and more
- Follow the link on your school's website:
- Select the button for Parents and Guardians.
- Set up your password.
- Enter your Infinite Campus email address or username.
- Click the link sent to your address.
- Create a password.
- Log in using your Infinite Campus username and the
password you created.
- Select your child and start shopping!
Click here for step-by-step instructions with pictures or download the full Parent Pay Online - Parent Handbook.
Do I have to make my purchase online?
- No. You can still purchase items at your student's school during normal business hours.
Can I pay for multiple students on one transaction?
- Yes. You can add items to your cart for as many students as you like and pay with a single transaction
How do I request a refund?
- Please contact your school secretary. Because we are not storing credit card information, all refunds will be issued by check.
What if I have additional questions?
- Please contact your school secretary if you have any additional questions.