- Monday - Thursday 7:50 a.m. - 4:10 p.m.
- Friday 7:50 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
Students may come to the library before or after school, during lunch and/or with a pass from a teacher during class. Just sign in when you arrive and out when you leave, for safety purposes.
Check Out Periods:
- Books - 2 weeks
- Videos - 1 week
- Nooks - 2 weeks
- Magazines - 1 week
- Reference Materials - overnight (no renewals)
There is no limit on the number of materials you may check out.
Fines, Fees, and Other Unfortunate Subjects:
- Lost ID Card . . . $5
- For overdue books and magazines . . . $0.05/day for regular checkouts; $0.50/day for reference, $1.00 for Nooks
- Failure to pay your fine and/or turn in materials will result in no new checkouts, no attendance to dances, no purchase of a parking passes, or the ability to graduate.
Expectations . . .
- Be courteous to others -- be respectful of the needs of other patrons. If someone needs quiet to work, respect that need.
- Be respectful of the space.
- Be responsible with materials.
- Use good judgment when online and printing.
- Remember that the library is an academic space.