Please complete the following prior to Registration/Back to School Kick Off on August 9, 2019.
Student parking permits for 2019-2020 are available for purchase beginning May 1, 2019 and you will be able to choose your space on the dates listed below. Parent Pay Online will remain open throughout the summer; however, students who complete Parent Pay Online over the summer will choose a space on August 9th at Registration/Back to School Kick Off. Sales will continue throughout the new school year until the lot is full.
NOTE: No permits will be issued to anyone with outstanding fines. Students MUST possess a valid Driver’s License before completing Parent Pay Online Parking Application.
- Two students may share a parking space, but each student must complete a separate Parking Permit Application online, and both students must pay by cash or check only. Both parking applications must be completed online before payment can be made and permit issued.
- Temporary permits will be sold on a day-to-day basis. The cost for the daily permit is $5.00. Temporary permits may be purchased in Room 261.
Instructions to Purchase a Parking Permit
- PARENT PAY ONLINE: You may access Parent Pay Online from LHS website.
- Use ‘Returning Users Login’: User Name = 10 digit student ID. Password = last name in all capitals.
a. Click on the student that the permit is being purchased for.
b. Click on Shop: Items At Student’s School.
c. Click on Categories: Parking.
d. If you plan on paying online, click on Parking Permit Application with Payment Amount $80.00 ‘Buy’. If you are NOT paying online, click on the second option of Parking Permit Application Only 0.00 ‘Buy’.
e. Click on Checkout.
f. Whether you are paying online or not, you must click on Checkout Step 1: Additional Info. This will allow you to enter the necessary information that must be completed before a permit will be issued.
g. When finished entering your information, click on Checkout Step 2: Payment.
h. If you are paying online, you will be asked for your payment information. If you are paying in person, the next screen will show COMPLETE. You may click on this and then proceed to print your ‘receipt’. You do NOT need to print this for the office – this is for your information only.
i. If not paying online, check or cash in the amount of $80 for the full year permit will be due when choosing your parking space.
- Once you have completed the Parent Pay Online form, you will be able to choose your parking space & pick up your permit hang tag at Registration/Back to School Kick Off on August 9.
- You must have your Driver’s License with you when choosing your parking space.
- If you are unable to pick up at the Registration/Back to School Kick Off, your permit will be available the first day of school during your scheduled lunch shift.