Second Semester Parking Permits are available to purchase & register your information through Parent Online.
You may access Parent Pay Online from the main page of the LHS Website. Below I have copied instructions for your convenience.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Parent Pay Online MUST be completed before a student may come in on Wednesday, January 3rd during their lunch shift to pick a parking space. If it is not completed prior, they will have to go to the end of the line and complete Parent Pay Online.
Please remind your students that they must have their Driver's License with them when picking their parking space.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. Or, I will be back in the office on Tuesday, January 2nd at 7:30 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Students will NOT be able to pick out their parking space until their scheduled lunch shift on Wednesday, January 3rd. We will not be assigning parking spaces before that time.
Instructions for PARENT PAY ONLINE: You may access Parent Pay Online from either Rockwood School District website or LHS website. Once you have clicked on the Parent Pay Online button, follow the steps below:
- Sign in if you are a returning user or register if you are a '1st Time User'. For students: User Name = student number and Password = last name in all capitals.
- Click on the student that the permit is bring purchased for.
- Click on Shop: Items At Student's School.
- Click on Categories: Parking.
- If you plan on paying online, click on Parking Permit Application with Payment Amount $40.00 'Buy'. If you are NOT paying online, click on the second option of Parking Permit Application Only 0.00 'Buy'.
- Click on Checkout.
- Whether you are paying online or not, you must click on Checkout Step 1: Additional Info. This will allow you to enter the necessary information that must be completed before a permit may be issued.
- When finished entering your information, click on Checkout Step 2: Payment.
- If you are paying online, you will be asked for your payment information. If you are paying in person, the next screen will show COMPLETE. You may click on this and then proceed to print your 'receipt' which is all of the information you just entered. You do NOT need to print this for the office – this is for your information only.