The ROSE Award Patrol made its way across the district surprising 15 ROSE Award recipients in our schools, March 6.
It was balloons, roses, cheers and high-fives as the patrol made its way into classrooms, libraries and offices throughout the district. Join us in congratulating those who are making a difference in our school community - the 2019 ROSE recipients:
- Hannah Bergmann - Teacher at Blevins Elementary
- Jan Birdsall - Teacher at Ellisville Elementary
- Dr. Chris Colgren - Assistant Principal at LaSalle Springs Middle
- MSgt. Dave Cugier - Teacher at Lafayette High
- Taylor Decker - Rockwood Elementary Social Worker
- Donna Dickerson - School Cafeteria Manager at Kehrs Mill Elementary
- Amy Greenwald - Teacher at Uthoff Valley Elementary
- Leslei Harper - Early Childhood Teacher at Fairway Elementary
- Brittany Hogan - Rockwood Coordinator of Education, Equity and Diversity
- Kim Litzau - Partners in Education Coordinator at Administrative Annex
- Brianna McColgan - Teacher at Crestview Middle
- Cathy Orta - Executive Director of Communication at Administrative Annex
- Renee Revis - Teacher at Rockwood Summit High
- Officer Dan Sanner - School Resource Officer at Rockwood Summit High
- John Wunderlich - Guidance Counselor at Eureka High
The prestigious ROSE Award is bestowed upon individuals who show excellence of character, performance, leadership and service to the Rockwood School District, and is presented to a maximum of 15 individuals each year. The ROSE Awards Ceremony also honors Rockwood's Teachers of the Year, Cornerstone Recipients, Service Award Recipients and Rockwood 2019 Retirees.
The ROSE Awards Selection Committee represents a cross-section of Rockwood citizens, community and staff. These individuals will be kept anonymous until they are announced at the ROSE Awards Ceremony on Sunday, May 5. The event will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton St. Louis in Chesterfield.
Purchase tickets to this special event.