Parents and staff may reset their Infinite Campus Portal password themselves instead of calling the Help Desk for a new password. This requires the portal to have an email address on file that can be used by the system to send reset information.
The procedure described below does not apply to students.
Here is what parents and staff need to know:
- Infinite Campus is a web-based product, it is accessible anywhere in the world, therefore the data within the system is protected with passwords and security measures.
- Users accessing the Campus Application and/or the Campus Portal will be prompted to manage password reset options when they access the system.
- The Rockwood Help Desk is still available for parents and staff. If you still have trouble with your password and/or user name send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents, include your name, Campus Portal User Name, address and Student name(s). You may also call the Help Desk at (636) 733-1111.
How does I set up a recovery email address?
- The first time a parent or staff member signs in, a recovery email address will be requested. This is the email address that will be used if a user forgets their username or password.
- Input a secured email address and your password. Infinite Campus strongly encourages the use of strong passwords having at least eight characters with a combination of letters, numbers or special characters.
How do I reset a forgotten password or username?
- Click the Forgot your password? link on the Campus login screen.
- Enter your Campus username. An email will be sent to your established recovery email address.
- Click the unique hyperlink contained within the email. You will be directed to a new screen where you can enter a new password for your account.
- Enter your new password and save. You can now log into Campus using your existing Campus username and the new password.