IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CRESTVIEW FAMILIES
- AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES start September 13th. Activities are held weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:40-3:40. Buses to the City of St. Louis will depart CMS at 3:45, but activity buses for local county students are not available until 4:45pm. To view the available activities, and to sign up, have your student use the grade level Canvas page. Sign-ups will be open Friday through 8am the morning of the activity. Here are some things you need to know before signing up:
- Only one activity a day can be chosen. Also, some of the activities are by invitation only. If the student is not a member of that particular club, they should not sign up for it.
- Regardless of what activity your child is participating in (even if it is an invitation-only event) they MUST sign up using the google form on their grade level Canvas page.
- Students will need to indicate their transportation needs on the google form as well. The Activity Bus is available on a first come, first serve basis, and has a limited number of seats available.
- Please view the Activity Bus Stop Locations for the nearest stop to your home. Since activity buses are not departing Crestview until 4:45pm, please adjust the ESTIMATED time at your stop by approximately an hour. The stops on these routes are not home stops. They are predetermined bus stops where the school will assign the students to the stop closest to their home. These routes cover the whole geographical area for our school.
- If you are picking up your child after activities, please have a plan on where you will meet and arrive by 3:45.
Please fill out the signup sheet to sign up for after-school activities. Please sign up weekly. If you need a bus ride home, please sign up as soon as possible as there are a limited number of seats available. Please contact the club sponsor above via email if you are interested in more information about the club.