Rockwood School District PTO meetings are reserved for district parents, community members and invited guests. If you are interested in speaking at a PTO meeting, please reach out to their executive board members ahead of planned meetings.
Meetings are generally held the first week of each month at Babler Elementary. Each meeting follows a specific agenda, which typically includes reports from major committees, a report from the Principal, a report from the Treasurer and reports from the PTO Vice Presidents. Time is also allotted for parents and special visitors to suggest and discuss new ideas/activities. ALL PARENTS are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Below are the scheduled PTO meetings for the 2023-24 school year. Everyone is welcome, and we encourage all to attend and be involved in our great PTO!
- Thursday, September 7th 9:30-11:00 am
- Tuesday, October 10th 6:00-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 7th 9:30-11:00 am
- Wednesday, December 6th 9:30-11:00 am
- Tuesday, January 9th 9:30-11:00 am
- Tuesday, February 6th 9:30-11:00 am
- Tuesday, March 5th 6:00-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 9th 9:30-11:00 am
- Tuesday, May 7th 9:30-11:00 am
To find meeting agendas and minutes, please visit the Babler Calendar (linked below), select the month/date of the meeting, and click on the meeting link. Monthly financial documents can be found under the "Budget" tab on the Babler PTO home page.