New Families in Rockwood
To enroll in the Rockwood School District, you and your child must reside within the district boundaries. To find the school your child will attend, please review the boundary maps. Our Rockwood school teachers and staff are ready to welcome our new students and families to our neighborhood schools. Contact your school and make an appointment to learn more about our great school communities!
For more detailed instructions, please download this OLR Instructions guide.
Gather this required information before you begin the enrollment process:
- Parent/guardian legal name(s) and address(es)
- Student(s) legal name
- For transfer students, previous school contact information
- Emergency contact information
Gather the documentation that is needed for the enrollment process:
- Birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Medically documented immunization/health records
- Proof of residency (please read more below)
- IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education services
- For transfer students, an unofficial transcript or the most recent report card
Unless your student is exempt from the proof of residency requirement, one document from each List A and List B is required. Electronic documents are permissible if they are current and contain the information required for the district to verify proof of residence (date, name, address, applicable signatures, etc.).
- Sales contract signed by all parties, provided that the registrant supplements this with a copy of the closing statement within 60 days
- Mortgage statement dated within 30 days of the date of submission
- Unexpired lease/rental agreement signed by landlord and tenant and including the address, apartment number and date of rental
- A utility bill (water, gas, sewer, trash, or electricity) dated within 30 days of the date of submission for verification and including the name, service and mailing address. Trash bills will be deemed current if they are dated within the most recent billing quarter.
- Real estate tax receipt dated within one year of the date of submission
- Personal property tax receipt dated within one year of the date of submission
- Unexpired occupancy permit listing all the occupants of the residence
The district has the right to request additional proof at any time or to employ other means to verify residency. Under Missouri law, misrepresenting residency is a criminal offense. If a family's residency status is found to be inaccurately represented or changes without notification to the district, the district may act to recover the cost of services provided.
Visit Infinite Campus Online Registration to begin the enrollment process. A valid email address is required to begin the enrollment process. Please be sure your browser pop-ups are enabled for the enrollment site.
How To Enable Pop-Ups
Families will receive an email confirmation to the address provided to confirm the status of your application. If any additional information is required to complete your enrollment, the school will contact you.