New Families in Rockwood
Rockwood Families with a New Student
Due to COVID-19, we are asking all families to enroll their student(s) through the district's Online Enrollment.
If you do not have access to technology to complete the process online, please call the registrar at the school your student(s) will attend to schedule an appointment.
Rockwood parents must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to enroll a new student via the online application. If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, please contact your child's school. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, email Infinite Campus Help Desk at email@example.com.
Important: To complete the online census verification process the parent or guardian will need an Infinite Campus Portal account. Learn how to get an Infinite Campus Portal account.
Gather the required information listed below before you begin the enrollment process:
- Emergency contact information
Gather the documentation that is needed for the enrollment process:
- Birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Medically documented immunization/health records/physicals
- Proof of residency (please read more below)
- IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education services
- For transfer students, an unofficial transcript or most recent report card
Proof of Residency
Unless student is exempt from the proof of residency requirement, one document from each List A and List B are required. Electronic documents are permissible as long as the documents are current and contain the information required for the district to verify proof of residence (date, name, address, applicable signatures, etc.). The district has the right to request additional proof at any time or to employ other means to verify residency. Under Missouri law, misrepresenting residency is a criminal offese. If a family's residency status is found to be inaccurately represented or changes without notification to the district, the district may act to recover the cost of services provided.
List A documents
- Sales contract signed by all parties, provided that the registrant must supplement this submission with a copy of the closing statement within 60 days
- Mortgage statement dated within 30 days of the date of submission for verification
- Unexpired lease/rental agreement signed by landlord and tenant and including the address, apartment number and date of rental
List B documents
- Utility bill (water, gas, sewer, trash, or electric) dated within 30 days of the date of submission for verification and including the name, service and mailing address. Trash bills will be deemed current if they are dated within the most recent billing quarter
- Real estate tax receipt dated within 1 year of the date of submission
- Personal property tax receipt dated within 1 year of the date of submission
- Unexpired occupancy permit listing all the occupants of the residence
Begin the enrollment process by logging into the Infinite Campus Portal and select "More," then select "Online Enrollment and Census" in the left navigation menu.
Before you submit your enrollment application, you can download and save or print a copy.
Families will receive an email confirmation to the address provided to confirm the status of your application. If any additional information is required to complete your enrollment, the school will contact you.
Our Rockwood school teachers and staff are ready to welcome our new students and families to our neighborhood schools.
Find your school and make an appointment to learn more about our great school communities!