.All students that would like to attend an activity will need to sign up weekly on your grade-level Canvas page.
Activities and clubs play an integral role in a student's educational experience. These opportunities contribute positively to increased school pride, the overall school climate, and individual student growth. Learn how you can become involved in Crestview school activities.
Activities are held weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:40 p.m. – 3:40 p.m. Activity forms are open for sign-ups the Friday before the activity through 8:00 a.m. the morning of the activity. Students will need to indicate their transportation needs in this form as well. Bus transportation is limited and will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. All students who are involved in these activities must be off campus by 3:45 p.m.
After-school activities start September 13, 2022. Buses to the City of St. Louis will depart CMS at 3:45 p.m., but activity buses for local county students are not available until 4:45 p.m. To view available activities, and to sign up, have your student use the grade level Canvas page. Sign-ups will be open on Friday through 8:00 a.m., the morning of the activity.
Here are some things you need to know before signing up:
- Only one activity a day can be chosen. Also, some of the activities are by invitation only. If the student is not a member of that particular club, they should not sign up for it.
- Regardless of what activity your child is participating in (even if it is an invitation-only event), they MUST sign up using the form on their grade level Canvas page.
- Students will need to indicate their transportation needs in this form as well. The Activity Bus is available on a first come, first serve basis, and has a limited number of seats available.
- Please look at the Activity Bus Stop Locations for the nearest stop to your home. Since activity buses are not departing Crestview until 4:45 p.m., please adjust the ESTIMATED time at your stop by approximately an hour. The stops on these routes are not home stops. They are predetermined bus stops where the school will assign the students to the stop closest to their home. These routes cover the whole geographical area of our school.
- If you are picking up your child after activities, please have a plan on where you will meet and arrive by 3:45 p.m.