Visiting Early Childhood
Rockwood Early Childhood implemented a new visitor management system in 2017. This new security system offers a fast, simple way to electronically register and review individuals who visit our school. It will streamline our check-in process.
Providing a safe, secure school is always a priority for Rockwood Early Childhood. We will continue to use the following safety practices:
- Door-access technology requires visitors to buzz-in to the school office before entering the school.
- Visitor check-in centers are located at the entrance of our school.
- Security cameras monitor the building and parking lots.
- School resource officers patrol our buildings.
- All exterior doors are locked.
- All visitors wear Identification badges.
Please note the following additional safety protocols:
- Visitors will be asked to provide a driver's license when they arrive at the school check-in center.
- Our attendant will verify the license and check the visitor into the school.
- When the visitor has been verified, the system will create a customized badge that includes the name, date, time and destination in the building .
- Then, the visitor will wear this badge while in the building, allowing for easy identification of all guests.
Contact our office for information and input. Learn more about crisis planning and communication in Rockwood.