Substance Abuse Resources
- PreventEd, 314-962-3456. Free phone consultations and in-person assessments. Visit prevented.org.
- Adolescent Substance Use Counseling - Preferred Family Healthcare Town and Country. Phone: 636-224-1300.
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: drugfree.org
- NIDA (National Institute of Drug Addiction): http://teens.drugabuse.gov/
Mental Health Screening Tool
Mental health conditions are often linked to substance use and abuse. Online screening is one of the quickest and easiest ways to determine whether you are experiencing symptoms of a mental health condition. Here is a tool from Mental Health America.
- BHR Youth Connection Helpline: Call 1-844-985-8282 or text BHEARD to 31658. Click this link for online chat.
- Kids Under Twenty-One Crisis Hotline, 1-888-644-5886 (staffed after 4 p.m.)