Marquette Parent Organization
Welcome to the website for the Marquette Parent Organization (MPO). If you are a parent of a current Marquette student, you’re already a member! It’s up to you how involved you want to be. We sincerely hope all parents will consider some form of involvement, whether it’s donating to the Marquette Angels Organization or volunteering for a committee or a grade-level leadership position, there are many opportunities for you to help us with our mission.
- To promote the welfare and education of youth eligible to attend the Rockwood School District and Marquette High School in the home, school, and community.
- To support the school in improving education in ways that will adhere to administrative policy and the Rockwood School District’s mission, goals, and beliefs.
- To raise funds for programs and equipment to further the education of youth.
- To bring about a closer relationship between the home and the school, that parents and teachers may work cooperatively in the education of youth.
- To foster communication, cooperation, support, information, and education within the Rockwood School District, including District staff, parents, and the general community.
We are a large fundraising source for the school in ways that are paramount to making Marquette the best it can be for our kids. We welcome you to click around and learn about us!