Climate and SEL Survey
- Elementary K-2 SEL Survey Questions
- Elementary 3-5 SEL Survey Questions .pdf
- Middle School SEL Survey Questions.pdf
- High School SEL Survey Questions.pdf
This is a local assessment/survey given to all students K-12 to aid schools and students in learning more about Social and Emotional Learning characteristics of themselves and the school environment. Survey questions are perceptual and are linked to SEL domains (Sense of Belonging, Social Awareness, Student-Teacher relationships, Self-Management, & Self Efficacy).
- Grades K-12
- The survey is voluntary and students can feel free to skip any question or choose not to complete the survey. If you do not want your child to attend/complete the survey, please notify your child's school or use the Social Emotional Learning Opt-Out Form in Clevr to indicate you would not like your child to participate.
Learn more about SEL