Work With Us
Want to share your talents with others while having a great time at work? Do you enjoy positively impacting the lives of others? Are you looking for a part-time job that works around your schedule? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then let's talk!
We're always looking for individuals and organizations to join us in supporting lifelong learners. We offer programs for youth, adults and families throughout the year at Parkway and Rockwood School District locations, as well as online through utilizing the Zoom platform.
Opportunities for Individuals Looking for Employment
Individuals looking to join our team have two options:
- Propose your own program by completing our 2022-23 Community Ed Program Interest Form. No certified teaching credentials required.
- Work in one of the many positions available in our existing programs:
- Adult Education & Literacy
- School-Age Care (Adventure Club)
- Aquatics and Rockwood Thunder Volleyball: Complete a brief employment interest form which includes information on current openings in these program areas.
- Enrichment, Outdoor Education, Sports & Fitness and Visual & Performing Arts: Complete a brief employment interest form which includes information on current openings in these program areas.
Opportunities for Organizations Looking to Partner with Us
If you are an organization looking to partner with us on a program, complete our 2022-23 Community Ed Program Interest Form.