Gold & Silver Cards
Individuals of all ages are invited to participate in Community Ed programs. The Gold and Silver Card are FREE programs designed specifically for individuals age 60 & over and provide unlimited discounts to qualifying Community Ed classes/programs as well as free or reduced admission to select shows and performances.
- Gold Card: For Parkway & Rockwood residents age 60 & older
- Silver Card: For individuals age 60 & older living outside of the Parkway & Rockwood School District boundaries.
Each qualifying individual must have a Gold or Silver Card issued in his or her name prior to receiving Gold/Silver Card benefits.
Everything is better with a friend—and that includes Community Ed programs! Invite your friends age 60 and over to join you as a Gold or Silver Card member today!
Gold Card Members: Attending School-sponsored Events/Activities
It is recommended that you contact the high school activity office where the activity will take place in advance to inquire about Gold Card eligibility for admission. Below is the contact information for each Parkway and Rockwood high school.
.Not all school sponsored events/activities provide free or reduced discounts. At times, Parkway and Rockwood will host school-sponsored tournaments or an event for the Missouri State High School Activities Association. Gold Card members must pay admission to these events at the high school level.
- Parkway Central High - 314-415-7900
- Parwkay North High - 314-415-7600
- Parkway South High - 314-415-7700
- Parkway West High - 314-415-7500
- Eureka High - 636-733-3100
- Lafayette High - 636-733-4100
- Marquette High - 636-891-6000
- Rockwood Summit High - 636-891-6800
Requesting a Gold or Silver Card
Gold Card members will receive a physical card in the mail that can be used when attending Parkway or Rockwood school events/activities. Silver Card members will not receive a physical card in the mail.
- Gold Card: Complete this online form to obtain your Gold Card or call us at 636-891-6644.
- Silver Card: Complete this online form to obtain your Silver Card or call or text us at 636-891-6644.