Procedures for Arrival and Dismissal
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures Arrival and dismissal are going well. Just a few things that could really help us out:
• Please have a sign displayed in car window at dismissal with child’s name and grade.
• Please talk with your child about their dismissal plan. If there is a change, be sure to let the office and classroom teachers know.
• If you are walking with your child to or from school, we ask that you cross at our crosswalks.
• In the morning, please do not release your children from your vehicle until you are signaled. Also, wait for signal before leaving our dismissal/arrival lanes. We wait until all students are safely at their destination before releasing cars.
• Just a reminder that staff will be at our crosswalks at 8:55am.