Rockwood Equity Parent Advisory Council (REPAC)
What is REPAC?
The Rockwood School District is seeking parents interested in serving on a diversity, equity, and inclusion advisory council through the Office of Educational Equity and Diversity. The Rockwood Equity Parent Advisory Council (REPAC) will ensure the Rockwood School District stays on course with the universal equity, opportunity and access goals outlined in The Way Forward, the Rockwood strategic plan. REPAC will promote, support and inform the school community of DEI resources, initiatives, and opportunities.
All interested parents are welcome to complete this form in an effort to have at least one parent representative from each school.
REPAC will meet the first Wednesday of each month. Meetings will be held virtually, unless noted otherwise.
2022-2023 Scheduled Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, Sep 7, 2022, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct 5, 2022, 6-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov 2, 2022, 6-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec 7, 2022, 6-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb 1, 2023, 6-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Mar 1, 2023, 6-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Apr 5, 2023, 6-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3, 2023, 6-7:00 p.m.