Inclusion Services

  • ​​​​​​​Parkway-Rockwood Community Ed actively promotes inclusive practices in programming and strives to provide reasonable accommodations to participants of all ability levels.

    Reasonable accommodations are resources to aid in the participation of programs and may include: training for program staff, consultation with individual and family, activity modification, behavior management support, sign language interpreters, assistive devices, and/or provision of a support staff up to a 1:1 ratio. Accommodations are made as needed and can be flexible and creative, so long as not fundamentally altering a program.

    Inclusion Mission

    Our mission is to focus on the needs, interests and abilities of participants to create a least-restrictive environment, provide community awareness and support, and enhance the quality of life of our participants.  We strive to foster a community that is welcoming, understanding and ultimately, inclusive.

    Requests for Accommodation

    If you would like to request an accommodation for a Community Ed program, or are unsure if you may require one, please notify us at least two weeks prior to start of the program.  For requests received within two weeks prior to the start of a program, the best efforts will be made to accommodate the registration prior to the program start date, however we cannot guarantee full services requested will be attainable (i.e. 1:1 support staff).  To request an accommodation, you may indicate this request during the registration process, complete a request for accommodation form or contact Chloe Kersten, Inclusion Specialist, at or 636-891-6639.


Frequently Asked Questions

  • Who is eligible for Inclusion Services?

  • What are Inclusion Services?

  • What is the cost of Inclusion Services?

  • How does the inclusion process work?

  • Is there a limit to the number of programs one can register for per season and receive inclusion support?

  • Who do I contact if I have additional questions?

  • Are there any participatory standards for participating in Community Ed programs?

  • My child will require medication to be taken during program hours. To whom do I provide this information?