Students wishing to continue on with athletics in college are encouraged to begin their research early! The process of athletic eligibility and college admission is very detailed and will have a profound effect on the transition from high school to college.
Webinar Recordings Available
On Sunday, May 1, the Eligibility Center hosted a webinar for college-bound student-athletes and their families. Please watch to have the information you need to be ready to practice, compete, and receive a scholarship at an NCAA Division I or II school.
May 2022 Update: New Freshmen GPA Requirements
Incoming freshmen can now become NAIA eligible without a test score or class rank provided they meet the following minimum GPA (on a 4.0 scale):
- 2.3 GPA for recent graduates
- 2.8 GPA for students who have completed their 7th semester
- 3.3 GPA for students who have completed their junior year
Students who do not meet the 2.3 minimum GPA upon graduation may still gain eligibility by meeting two of the following three criteria:
- 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Rank in top 50% of graduating class
- Qualifying test score:
- ACT: 18
- SAT: 970 (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math)