College Credit

  • Requesting College Credit Transcripts

    Some students take classes at Marquette and earn college credits while still in high school. Others may take courses at the community college through the Dual Enrollment program. These college credits do not show up on the Marquette transcript and therefore if you want to send your college transcripts to other universities, scholarship organizations, etc. you will need to make a formal transcript request through the crediting college/university site.

    If you have taken courses that offer credit through UMSL - click the link below to make an official transcript request:

    If you have taken courses at Saint Louis Community College, use this link: