Infinite Campus Portal Instructions
- 2023-2024 Online Course Registration
- Parent accounts: https://rockwoodmo.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/rockwood.jsp
Student accounts: https://rockwoodmo.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/students/rockwood.jsp
- January 27, 2023 @ 7:00 AM through February 6, 2023 at 4:00 pm
- Needed Items:
- Course Selection Sheet, Campus Portal Account (student or parent)
General Guidelines for Course Selection
- Courses automatically save as they are selected
- Select core classes first, then select zero hour courses (if applicable)
- Select 14 courses and 4 alternates courses
- Students electing to take zero hour will have 15 or 16 courses and 4 alternate courses
- All online requests are treated equally, with no preference order
1. Log On
- Log on to Portal with a valid User Name and Password
- Student: User Name is the student's first initial of first name, entire last name and last three digits of student number
- Parent: Log on and select the student for whom courses are being selected
2. Request Courses
- Click the Add Course button. A list of courses available for selection displays
- Begin typing the name of the course in the Search field. Matching results display below the search field
- Select the desired Course. Information about that course (how many units and a description of the course) displays
- Add the course by clicking Add Request, or, click the Add Alternate button. This adds the course as an alternate course in case you cannot be scheduled into other courses
- Return to the Add Course screen by clicking Back
Course Search: For a faster way to request courses
- Search for the course.
- Click the blue plus sign on the left.
- In the popup message that displays, select Request, Alternate, or Cancel.
Repeat these steps until you have a complete schedule.
3. Review Course Requests
- When course selection is complete, review the requests you have made and make adjustments as needed
- If you are satisfied with your requests, click the Print button to generate a PDF of your required and requested courses
4. Print Request Summary
- Click the Print Request Summary button to print the request
- Sign and submit the form to the school counselor
Request assistance by sending an email message to Infinite Campus Portal Help.