Guidance Advisory Council
- Advise the School District Administrative Staff in the Continued Improvement K-12 Comprehensive Guidance Program and assist in interpreting to the community the plans for meeting the counseling needs of children
- Participate in the development of priorities and strategies for meeting the identified guidance needs of children
- Recognize and promote contributions and accomplishments of the Rockwood School District Guidance and Counseling Departments
- Follow recommendations of the Guidance Counseling, College/Career Specialist, Social Workers, Homeless Program Evaluation
- 2016-17 Meetings: September 22, January 26 & April 24, 2017 - 1:30 to 3:00 PM in Annex A 200
2017-18 GAC Members
Dr. Terry Harris, Todd Minichiello, Sharon Strollo, Elizabeth Reinberg, Nancy Bonn-Winkler, Monica Shelton, Elizabeth Potteiger, Matt Schindler, Dawn Michel, Brenda Casey, John Wunderlich, Jeff Buckman, Dr. Danielle Vogelsang, Dr. Kirti Mehrotra, Kelly Mignerone and Tony Steele (STLCC WW Advisor).