On the Move - All New!
Our all new On the Move program takes the fun on the road. Daily field trips will make this a week the kids won't forget! Each day will be packed with as much fun as we can fit in, exploring what our area has to offer. There will be four themed weeks offered at select times throughout the summer (see below for details).
For children entering grades 3-6 in Fall 2022 (with the exception of Thrill Seekers week, which is for children entering grades 4-6 and at least 48" tall)
Dates: June 6-August 12 (see weekly schedule below)
Time: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; before and/or after care available for an additional fee
Cost: $279 per week; Before care available from 6:30-9 a.m. for $54 per week; After care available from 4-5:30 p.m. for $32 per week
On the Move Weekly Themes
- Making Waves - How do you beat the summer heat? Douse it in water! Creeks, pools, lakes and streams - we'll dip our toes in it all. Whether kids are swimming or sliding through the water, WET is what they will be! This week, kids are guaranteed to have wet and wild fun!
- Sports of All Sorts - Experience all the athletic adventures this city has to offer. From organized, professional sports to unique, individual sports - we'll be observing, supporting, playing and learning all the ways to get our game on. From bocce ball to baseball, this week has a whole lot in store for the athletes and spectators in our midst.
- Untamed Adventures - Calling all animal lovers! Join us for a week filled with animal encounters and adventures through animal parks, farms, and zoos as we get up close and personal with as many varieties of creatures as we can. This week is for the birds - and the mammals, amphibians, fish, reptiles and invertebrates!
- Thrill Seekers - Let your inner thrill-seeker loose during this high-adventure camp as we climb, zip, balance and leap through big adventures. Kids will get to experience a variety of high flying/climbing thrills. Daredevils are welcome, but so are those who need a little confidence boost. We will focus on personal safety and self-confidence while discovering the great things these kids can accomplish. 'Thrill-Seekers' is exclusive to rising 4-6 grade students and has a 48" height requirement to ensure everyone is capable of participating in all activities.
On the Move Location & Schedules
- Location listed indicates pick-up/drop off location
- Click on a location to view the weekly schedule
Sports of All Sorts
June 27-July 1
Space in On the Move is limited. Registration opens online beginning February 6