Enrolling a Student in Rockwood
Rockwood parents may complete the enrollment process online. In addition, the back-to-school census verification required of all Rockwood families for returning students may be completed online using a computer, laptop or tablet.
If you are new to our district, our teachers and staff are ready to meet you and welcome you to our neighborhood schools!
A few things you need to know:
- It's important to complete the entire online enrollment application for your child. If parents do not complete the process, their child is not actively enrolled in the district.
- If you need assistance in completing the online enrollment application, please call our Rockwood Help Desk at (636) 733-1111. The hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Smartphones are not supported devices for the online process. If you do not have access to an appropriate device, please come to your school to use a district computer for enrollment or census verification. Plus, we'll be happy to assist you with completing the online process, if needed.
- If you prefer to enroll your child in person, please call or visit your Rockwood school to set up an appointment. Families also may complete/print enrollment forms and then turn those forms in to their school registrar.
- To learn more about the online process, view the online registration video from Infinite Campus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the birthday entrance requirement for kindergarten?
What is kindergarten screening?
If I live in the district, but my child will not attend a Rockwood school, may I participate in screening?
What options are available for preschool and daycare in Rockwood?
How does Rockwood handle guardianship for students residing part-time in two school districts?
What academic assistance is available for students for whom English is a second language?
What is the Federal Educational Rights to Privacy form?
Who may enroll a student using the online application?