Ready, Set... Give!
The Best For Our Bears Campaign is the Ballwin Elementary PSO's primary fundraiser for the 2018 - 2019 school year. In order to support our children, we ask parents, family, friends, and employers to help enhance our school experience by making a donation today!
When you make a donation:
- 100% of your donation goes to benefit Ballwin Elementary
- Your donation is tax deductible
- Check with your employer - they may have a company match program
Where does the money go?
Donations provide much-needed support to our teacher, staff and student programs. A few examples include:
- $6,700 supports student transportation and grade level field trips
- $1,000 goes to celebrate Fall and Friendship parties
- $1,600 supports Junior Achievement / Biz Town
- $1,500 funds family events such as Bingo Night, Movie Night, and Munchkin Breakfasts, giving our students and families a sense of pride and community.
How to Donate
Making your TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation is easy! Please make your donation by September 8th.
- PayPal or Credit Card: Simply click "Donate" on the PayPal button above. Note: Please include your student's name and teacher in the comment section in Paypal.
- Cash or Check: Cash or Checks can be sent to your child's teacher or to the office with the donation form, in the remittance envelope, or they can be mailed to:
Attn: The Best For Our Bears
Ballwin, MO 63021
Please make your check payable to "Ballwin PSO". Questions? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By eliminating extra costs associated with outside fundraising agencies, 100% of your donation goes directly back to your children and improving their educational experience through PSO efforts.
We encourage you to check with your employer to see if a matching program is available. We have gathered a list of the St Louis employers we know are willing to help our children.
Friends & Family:
We know that many of our BEAR families have additional friends and family that are willing to help our children too. "The Best For Our Bears" makes it easy for friends and family to contribute too!
Help Ballwin Elementary earn “free” money!
We have expanded our collections program to include:
BoxTops for Education: Clip BoxTops for Education labels on specially marked products. Ballwin sends in collected BoxTops in twice a year. Please check for expiration dates.
Tyson’s Project A+: Worth 24¢ each, found on special marked Tyson products.
Prairie Farms Our Caps, Your Cause: Codes are found on specially marked Prairie Farms milk caps. Send in to Ballwin or Enter the code www.prairiefarms.com/ourcapsyourcause and send in cap to Ballwin for ABC program.
ABC program: We are collecting plastic bottle caps (milk, soda, juice, prescription caps…) to bring to GreenTree Plastics to trade in for a buddy bench for our playground.
Office Depot/Max printer ink recycling: Send in your used printer inks/cartridges, Ballwin will send in to recycle. If you are shopping for school supplies don’t forget to use Ballwin’s ID : 70055492 they give 5% back to the school.
Prang Power: Send in UPC’s from all Ticonderoga, Prang, Dixon and Lyra school supply products to Ballwin for Prang Points that can be used for classroom and art supplies.
Smile.Amazon.com: Shopping on Amazon? Go to smile.amazon.com, select Ballwin Elementary PTO as your donation organization and they will give back 0.5%.
Schnucks EScript Card: Sign up at Schnucks store or online. Ballwin receives up to 5% back.
Visit our collection display in the Ballwin Elementary lobby!