- For 11th grade students
- Assesses English, Reading, Math, and Science
- Fall testing window
The Practice ACT is a released ACT assessment. A total of 4 subject areas are assessed: English, Reading, Math and Science. The Practice ACT will provide a realistic ACT test experience to help students prepare for the statewide administration.
Students in the 11th grade cohort should take the Practice ACT. Practice ACT materials will be distributed by each high school each fall.
Performance data is available in real time and provide educators and students with individual student strengths and areas for improvement in each of the four subject areas. Student results can be used to determine an equivalent ACT composite score as well as subject area scores to support students preparation for the ACT in April.
ACT is now offering a Free Online ACT Practice Test!
- Take official ACT practice tests in all 4 subject areas
- Know exactly what you missed and what you didn't with a score report
- Access related resources to improve your skills based on what you missed
- Retake the test as many times as you want
To learn how to take, score, and determine your child's composite score, select the method you are using to take the exam.