Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Rockwood School District

Logo Title

Random Acts of Kindness

Would you like to help pay for school meals for a child in need? Rockwood Child Nutrition offers a variety of ways that our school community can help pay for school meals for students who have negative meal balances.

How To Donate

Donate by Check

Families may write a check to support students in need who have outstanding meal balances. Cafeteria managers at each school campus are able to accept these donations via check. The donator may request the funds go to a specific student account, a Rockwood school or the district at-large. Please make your check payable to Rockwood Child Nutrition.

Donate End-of-Year Balance

Families may donate part of or all of their remaining balance to help students with negative meal balances. Call Rockwood Child Nutrition at 636-733-3250.

Free and Reduced Meals

The Rockwood School District participates in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs. This allows families the opportunity to apply for free-and-reduced meal benefits. Applications may be submitted any time during the school year.

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.