Breakfast & Lunch Packages to Order
Families of Rockwood School District,
There has been an update. USDA waivers have been approved for the Rockwood School District to offer meals free of charge to our students and those in our community between the ages of 1-18 years old. Free meals will begin September 14th and will be offered until the funding runs out or through December 2020.
If your child has gone back to in-school learning, meals will be available at no cost in the cafeteria and there is no need to sign up for curbside pick-up.
We need your help in our mission to make delicious and nutritious meals accessible to all families in our community while reducing food waste. This information will let us know how many meals to prepare. Please note that we are unable to customize Grab N Go packages.
- Click on this link for weekly sign up. Grab N Go Order (En espanol Opcion de Comida)
- Sign up is helpful, but not required if you miss a deadline.
- The form will be open each week from Monday at 9am through Friday at 9am to order for the following week.
- Curbside pickup will be available Mondays and Wednesdays per the below schedule. Holidays may change the dates.
- Locations: Crestview, LaSalle Springs, Selvidge, or Rockwood South
|Monday Curbside||8:00am-10:00am||2 Breakfasts & 2 Lunches||Free|
We are still accepting Free & Reduced Meal applications to be ready for second semester. This will also qualify students for additional district programs. Please visit our web page for more details. Free & Reduced Meal Application
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.