MySchoolBucks offers parents a secure system for school meals, along with other important features and benefits:
- 24/7 access to accounts and balances
- Secure online payments through credit/debit cards and checking accounts
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child's account balance runs low
- One meal account per family will allow for easy management of funds
- Itemized purchase history up to 90 days can be viewed in online account
- Automatic notification sent to e-mail when balances are low
- Maximum amount parents can deposit per student is $250.
Online Payment Fee
MySchoolBucks will charge a payment fee when Rockwood parents use their credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover), check card or bank account on MySchoolBucks. The fee for all payment methods is a flat $2.49 per deposit, for one or more students, and multiple schools. This is an increase of 49 cents from last school year, and the fee will be charged by Heartland Payment Systems. Read more about the online payment fee.
Frequently Asked Questions