Internal Communications Specialist
Internal Communication provides clear, concise and consistent messages for Rockwood employees through a variety of staff channels. The internal communications specialist focuses on creating opportunities for staff engagement through electronic, print and personal communication.
Improve two-way communication and employee engagement in the Rockwood School District.
- Develop the weekly editorial calendar and prepare content for One Rockwood.
- Research, write and edit newsworthy articles for the weekly staff electronic newsletter: 5 Things You Need To Know.
- Maintain and update web content on One Rockwood in cooperation with department content managers.
- Manage the One Rockwood Twitter account.
- Manage the ROSE, Cornerstone and Teacher of the Year awards programs to increase recognition in our school community.
- Collaborate with Rockwood department leaders to ensure consistency and clear communication at all levels.
- Schedule opportunities for staff engagement with district leadership.
- Serve on the Calendar Committee and develop communication planning for committee news and information.
Provide quarterly reports on usage: One Rockwood, 5 Things You Need to Know, as well as surveys - both staff and evaluations of recognition events/programs.