Print Department Manager
Print Communication ensures that Rockwood has high-quality printed materials with a focus on servicing the needs of our customers. The print department manager utilizes efficient and effective operations that include all Rockwood schools, departments and parent support groups.
Manage print production schedules and ensure a high satisfaction rate of district print services.
• Contract with external vendor to provide management of the Rockwood Print Department.
• Communicate print procedures to Rockwood customers to ensure they are aware of processes, practices and procedures.
• Assist customers in the design of documents and brochures to align with Rockwood branding guidelines.
• Provide for district outsourcing of business cards and materials upon request.
• Oversee requests for bids, customer quotes and purchase orders for vendors.
• Use system to track print requests and monitor resources.
Provide quarterly tracking statements for district/school/department usage, as well as click rates on copiers and an analysis of the paper supply budget.