Web Services Coordinator
Web Services maintains the security and integrity of websites and electronic systems utilized by the school district, schools and departments. The web services coordinator provides supervision and leadership in the planning, development and operation of Rockwood's communication channels.
Administer all web-based services for Rockwood Communications
- Manage Rockwood server updates, DataWise site and server backup, Technology Department liaison.
- Safeguard and develop internal and public websites, including: One Rockwood, external websites, staff directory, web content archive, website accessibility, curriculum website, strategic planning website, et. al.
- Provide technical solutions to facilitate communication, including survey management, social media channels and broadcast monitoring.
- Implement and manage third-party communication applications: Clevr Forms, ParentSquare, Peachjar, Critical Mention, et. al.
- Provide technical solutions to expedite data collection and facilitate distribution of data to meet student, school and departmental goals: SchoolPass student, staff and visitor sign-in, curriculum website, electronic forms, technology requests and process workflows.
- Interact and collaborate with administrators to facilitate form management and workflow, including: travel requests, Who To Call For What - external.
Each Web Services plan will have objectives that can be measured and evaluated. In addition, quarterly reports will be provided on Web Services channels: Finalsite and ParentSquare, as well as microsites.