Each Rockwood School District website is a vital communications tool for parents, students, prospective Rockwood parents and the community. For this reason, it is important to create consistent, comprehensive, informative and user-friendly websites that will adequately represent the
Every school and department website contributes to the user’s perception of the Rockwood School District.
Training is provided by the communications department for website management. We want to ensure
you feel comfortable with content creation, photo editing and web management. To request training
please contact the Webmaster.
Tips for Websites
- Pictures should be less than 600 pixels wide or 600 pixels in height.
- All pictures must be saved in one of the following formats: jpg, gif or png.
- All image files, including clip art, must be obtained legally for use on any website.
- PDFs are discouraged for accessibility reasons. Consider entering information directly on website.
- All Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations must be followed at all times.