Rockwood uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily by posting announcements inside the secure ParentSquare system. Parents, students, and staff can be notified about these posts by email, text and/or the ParentSquare app. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
- Receive notifications about posts from the district and school via email, text or ParentSquare app
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6:00 p.m.
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
Create a ticket on the Rockwood Incident IQ website.
Create a ticket via the Rockwood Help Desk email address.
Call the Rockwood Help Desk at 636-733-1111, Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.