The Rockwood School District Facilities Department is a team committed to providing and maintaining excellent facilities for use by students, staff and district patrons. The staff of custodians, maintenance technicians, construction technicians and groundskeepers is responsible for servicing 700 acres of ground and 4 million square feet in 35 buildings, covering 150 square miles, at 33 campuses.
All of our projects require bidders to attend a mandatory pre-bid meeting for that project in order to be eligible to submit a bid. No bids will be accepted from anyone who did not attend the pre-bid meeting.
Projects are advertised for two weeks in The St. Louis Business Journal, Vendor Registry, and the Rockwood School District website prior to the mandatory pre-bid meeting. We encourage bidders/vendors to visit the Vendor Registry website for free information regarding a brief scope of work and important dates/times for projects. If you have further questions, please contact Janis Schillinger, Construction Services Secretary.
Rockwood School District strongly encourages vendors to register on our Bonfire Procurement Portal. Registration is free and allows vendors access to view and respond to formal solicitations.
Bonfire Portal Registration Instructions
- Browse to the Rockwood School District Procurement Portal.
- Select the Log in/Register button in the upper right corner.
- Select the Create your free Bonfire account link under the New Vendor Registration heading.
- Fill in your information and submit with the Create account button.
- Follow the prompts on the portal to complete your registration.
- Technical support is available on the portal website, if needed.