The Visiting Nurses Association (VNA) will be providing required immunizations on campus later this summer. They are scheduled for:
- Rockwood Summit High School, Saturday, August 1 in the commons, 10am- 12 pm
- Administrative Annex 500 North Central Ave. Eureka, in the large meeting room on the first floor, A-100, Wednesday, August 12, 5pm-7pm
- Marquette High School, Saturday, August 22 in the theater lobby, 10am-12pm
The VNA accepts most health insurance and can provide shots for students with Medicaid, or NO health insurance (for free!) If you are interested in your child receiving their shot(s) at one of these clinics, please call 636-733-2094 to make and appointment before July 15. Click here to download the VNA Vaccine Consent Form so you can complete it before you arrive.
Check the 2020-2021 state requirements for immunizations.
- Anthem - Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Medicare Part B
- Missouri Medicaid (children only)
UHC Mo Health Net
Clinic Dates and Locations
Call for an appointment before July 15, 636-733-2094
Date Time Location
08/1/2020 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Rockwood Summit High School, commons
08/12/2020 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Administrative Annex, A-100
08/22/2020 10:00 a.m. - 12:000 p.m. Marquette High School, theater lobby