Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching with the Rockwood School District.
In order for your file to be considered, the following must be completed:
- A valid Missouri substitute certificate or a valid Missouri teaching certificate is required.
- If you do currently hold a
valid Missouri substitute certificate or a
valid Missouri teaching certificate, skip to
Step 3 below.
- If you
do not currently hold a valid Missouri substitute or teaching certificate, or hold a
Career Ed/Vocational certificate, please continue to
- Visit the
DESE website and complete the substitute certification process.
- Please apply to ONE job posting depending on the certificate you have:
- If you have a Missouri substitute certificate, apply to Job Posting "Substitute teacher - ALL Levels"
- If you have a Missouri teaching certificate, apply to Job posting "Substitute teacher - CERTIFIED"
- On the application in the "Confidential References" section, be sure to list your last employer/supervisor INCLUDING their email address. They must complete the online reference form.
- Attach photocopies of valid Missouri Teaching Certificate or Substitute Certificate to your application in the attachment section.
An administrator will review your application once you have applied. You will then be notified if HR would like to schedule an interview. If you have any questions regarding your application file or the hiring process, please call (636) 733-2044.