Vision insurance is provided by EyeMed. You can use your EyeMed ID card, use the EyeMed mobile app, or simply tell your provider that you have EyeMed Advantage Network with Rockwood School District and give them the date of birth of the person with the appointment.
You can use the EyeMed website to find a provider. Be sure to select the Advantage network. 97.5% of those covered by Rockwood have access to two EyeMed Vision providers within 10 miles of their home address.
Know Before You Go
- Register or log into your account and select the Estimate Costs tab.
- Select the service you want an estimate for; choose “Eye Exam” or “Vision Products” for glasses or contacts.
- Choose your frame type — are you more fashion or function? Basic or premium?
- Explore a variety of lens types, options and add-ons. Get details for each product.
- Get a clear summary of your estimated out-of- pocket costs based on your selections.
Hearing Health Discounts
Because we want you to enjoy all that life has to offer, EyeMed members get more than just great vision benefits—you get access to hearing discounts through Amplifon Hearing Health Care. You heard us correctly—you get special discounts through the world's largest distributor of hearing aids and services, just for being an EyeMed member.
- 40% off hearing exams
- Discounts on thousands of hearing aids
- Low-price guarantee
- 3-year warranty
- 60-day hearing aid trial period
- Free batteries for 2 years with initial purchase
Call 844-526-5432 to schedule a hearing exam today.