Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Rockwood School District

Logo Title


Eureka High graduate is photographed with her diploma

Students who are currently enrolled or who have graduated from Rockwood School District within the last year should request school records/transcripts from their current school or last school of attendance.

All other students (those who have graduated/dropped) may request transcripts by completing the Request for Transcript form. If you need your entire school records, please complete the Release for Student Records form. Both may be hand-delivered, mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Rockwood Permanent Records Office.

Contact Information

Permanent Records Office
500 N Central Ave


Requests are processed Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

If you are unable to download the Release for Student Records form or the Request for Transcript form, you may send a written request to the address above with the following information:

  • Name as it appears on school records
  • Date of birth
  • School last attended or school of graduation
  • Year of graduation or year last attended
  • Address where the transcript/record should be mailed
  • Phone number where you may be contacted
  • Your signature is required

If you are making a request for either student records or transcripts for someone other than yourself, please include a signed letter of consent for release in order to obtain the records.

If you have any questions or concerns you may contact Permanent Records.