Transportation Request and Changes
The Student Transportation Form is used to notify the Transportation Department if your student transportation needs have changed during the school year. It is also used before the beginning of each school year for all students to indicate whether or not the student will need transportation for the next year. The Student Transportation Form is available on ParentSquare in the District Forms group.
Current School Year Form
A Student Transportation Form needs to completed during the current school year for the following reasons:
- You are a new Rockwood student
- You have a new address
- Your student needs an alternate address other than their primary address.
- The secondary address (must be within the school's boundary)
- The name of the person that will be at the alternate address location
- Phone number of the person that is responsible for your student at the alternate address
- Contact your student's school and let them know what days they will use this alternate address
- If your student's transportation needs to be changed.
Note: Changes to bus routes may take up to 72 hours to be completed.
Complete the 2023-2024 Student Transportation Form
Next School Year's Form
Before the start of each school year all students need to complete a Student Transportation Form for the next school year. Completing the form allows the Transportation Department to make sure each student’s transportation needs have been accounted for.
This form is currently closed.
Complete the 2024-2025 Student Transportation Form
If you have any questions, please contact the Transportation Department at 636-733-8500.
- Do I need to complete the Student Transportation Form even though my student does not need transportation provided by Rockwood?
- I completed the Student Transportation Form last year; do I need to complete the form again even though our transportation needs have not changed?
- When will the Student Transportation Form be available for next school year?
- I am a new parent to Rockwood, how do I get access to ParentSquare to complete the Student Transportation Form?
- What if my new student needs transportation before I get access to ParentSquare to complete the Student Transportation Form?
- My student participates in the voluntary transfer program (VICC), do I need to complete the Student Transportation Form?