The Bowles PTO is a local non-profit created by the parents and staff of Bowles Elementary School. The Bowles PTO aims to support the staff and surrounding community in providing a learning environment where children are accepted, welcomed, and challenged to reach their full potential in educational, cultural, and social development.
Our mission is as follows:
- To promote the welfare and education of children and youth eligible to attend the Rockwood School District and Bowles Elementary School in the home, school, and community.
- To support the school in improving education in ways that will adhere to administrative policy and the Rockwood School District’s mission, goals, and beliefs.
- To raise funds for programs and equipment to further the education of children and youth.
- To bring about a closer relationship between the home and the school, that parents and teachers may work cooperatively in the education of children and youth.
- And, foster communication, cooperation, support, information, and education within the Rockwood School District, including District staff, parents, and the general community.