Parent-Staff Organization (PSO)
Welcome to the Rockwood Valley Parent-Staff Organization (PSO) site. The RVMS PSO is the bridge between home and school, sharing a common goal of educating our children. Our Mission is:
- To promote, enhance and maximize the education of every student at RVMS.
- To promote open communication and understanding within the RVMS parent community.
- To provide a voice for the RVMS parent community and a non-biased forum for sharing information on issues that impact our children.
- To supplement the district budget for educational materials and experiences.
- To foster a strong sense of RVMS Knight pride, community, and belonging by supporting school and family social interaction.
STAY CONNECTED WITH THE PSO!
- Update your contact information in Membership Toolkit
- Read the weekly PSO Newsletter to stay current with what is going on at RVMS
- Visit the PSO website regularly
- Attend monthly PSO meetings
- Purchase a Buzz Book to stay connected with other RVMS families
- Contact Us at any time with questions! We are here to help parents navigate our school. If we don't know the answer we can direct you to someone that can help. RVMS Parent-Staff Organization (PSO)
- Follow Us on social media. The PSO maintains Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media accounts. Follow us for event updates, and important information from the RVMS PSO and District information.
Meet your PSO Board!
Vice-President of Communications
Vice-President of Fundraising
Vice-President of School Events
Vice-President of School Community
Vice-President of Service Projects