Welcome to the Guidance and Counseling Site!
Mental Health ResourcesFeeling stressed? Feeling Overwhelmed? Need someone to talk to now? Please visit this mental health resource for immediate help for yourself or someone you care for:
Get Help NowRockwood School District also offers a Virtual Calm Space. This is a great resource for all students, staff and families to explore ideas and strategies for stress relief and mindfulness.
Virtual Calm Space
The Guidance Department at Rockwood Summit is here to assist students to make good choices concerning their High School careers.
Our guidance and counseling program includes:
- CURRICULUM consists of classroom lessons and large group presentations
- INDIVIDUAL PLANNING consists of activities that help all students plan, monitor, and manage their own learning as well as their personal and career development.
- RESPONSIVE SERVICES consists of activities to meet the immediate needs and concerns of students.
- SYSTEM SUPPORT consists of management activities that establish, maintain, and enhance the total guidance program.
- Academic Counseling
- Vocation and Career Counseling
- Personal/Social Counseling
Guidance Office Hours
The Guidance Office is open daily Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 pm. Counselors are available, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. To schedule an appointment with your counselor contact Mrs. Liz Tucci. Mrs. Tucci will help you find a time that is best for you and your counselor.
CounselorLAST NAMES A-HAM
CounselorLAST NAMES PF-Z
CounselorLAST NAMES HAN-PE
Need to fax something to our office?
Our fax number: 636-891-8814