Welcome to the Guidance and Counseling Site!
Class of 2027 Open House
Please join us for an Open House to learn more about Rockwood Summit as an entering freshman with the Class of 2027.
Event: Open House to meet Class of 2027 Principal, learn about Rockwood Summit and what to expect freshman year. Session will include student Q&A panel and tour of the building.
When: Thursday, Oct. 6th, 2022
Time: 9:30 – 11:00 am
Where: Rockwood Summit High School Flex Room
Who: Students that will be new to Rockwood School District in 2023-2024 school year and parents.
Please RSVP by contacting the guidance office at 636-891-6825 so we can best prepare for those attending.
Mental Health ResourcesFeeling stressed? Feeling Overwhelmed? Need someone to talk to now? Please visit this mental health resource for immediate help for yourself or someone you care for:
The Guidance Department at Rockwood Summit is here to assist students to make good choices concerning their High School careers.
Our guidance and counseling program includes:
- CURRICULUM consists of classroom lessons and large group presentations
- INDIVIDUAL PLANNING consists of activities that help all students plan, monitor, and manage their own learning as well as their personal and career development.
- RESPONSIVE SERVICES consists of activities to meet the immediate needs and concerns of students.
- SYSTEM SUPPORT consists of management activities that establish, maintain, and enhance the total guidance program.
- Academic Counseling
- Vocation and Career Counseling
- Personal/Social Counseling
Guidance Office Hours
The Guidance Office is open daily Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 pm. Counselors are available, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. To schedule an appointment with your counselor contact Mrs. Liz Tucci. Mrs. Tucci will help you find a time that is best for you and your counselor.
Need to fax something to our office?
Our fax number: 636-891-8814