Monday - Thursday: 7:20 - 4:25
Friday: 7:20 - 3:20
Late Start: 9:40 - 4:25
Students are welcome in the library before and after school, during lunch, and during class periods with a pass from a teacher. Student ID's are required for signing into the library.
Check Out Periods
Books: 2 weeks
DVD/Videos: Overnight, one renewal
Reference: One week, no renewals
Magazines, back issues: One week
Students may have five items checked out at a time.
Books: $.05 per day
DVD/Videos: $.50 per day
Reference: $.50 per day
Magazines, back issues: $.05 per day
- Students using the library without a teacher must scan their student ID as they enter and as they leave the library.
- No cellphone use in the library.
- Throw away your trash.
- All school rules apply in the library.
After School Students
- All students staying after school must have their Student ID.
- Students arriving after 3:30 must have a pass from a teacher.
- Students must stay in the library until they leave campus.
- Students must have enough work for the entire time they are here and be working quietly.